Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Electrical Design Engineer ((Up to $5500/ LV-MV/ System Design/ MNC/ AWS)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952556
EA License No. 04C4294
- Reporting to Engineering Manager
- Identifying customer requirements and counter propose on the solution
- The voltage level up to 66kV (66kV, 22kV, 11kV, 6.6kV, 3.3kV, 0.400kV) for designeing systems / products accordingly
- Researching suitable solutions with in timescales
- Developing conceptual & details system design and maintaining electrical Substation systems
- Substation system like: MV Switchgear & MCC, LV Switchgear & MCC and Distribution Board, Power & Distribution Transformer and NGR, Variable Frequency Drives & Soft starter, UPS System, Generator Control Panel & Synchronizing system, Battery & Charing System
- Prepare the following documents based on client specification information as well as codes & Standards: Internal Specification & Design Basis, Datasheet, Calculation, Technical Proposal, Single Line Diagram, Technical Evaluation / Deviation List
- Coordination with Internal Sales team & Vender for technical solution
- Executes project & exhibit a PM role offer assignment
- Feedback to factory for product improvement on future design
- To attend FAT, SAT, Testing & Commissioning and other site activities are when required
- Review design specifications and technical drawings as per standard & safety regulations
- Communicating with all discipline in the design team and interactive with clients/ vendor
- At least 6 years' experience in the similar field
- Salary Range: $4000 - $5500 (depending on experience)
- Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
- Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
- Expected monthly salary
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
Posting Personnel: Esther Lim Whei Yong
Registration No : R1549423