Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Electrical Cost Estimator (Up to $1900/AWS/No Exp Required/5.5days/Alt Saturday/Senoko)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953902
EA License No. 04C4294
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Higher Nitec (preferred in E.E) or
- Nitec in Engr. (preferred in E.E) with two-years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- analysing information, estimating, planning, reporting research results, attention to detail, informing others.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Working Location: Senoko
- Working Hour: Monday - Thursday: 08:30am to 6:00pm, Friday: 08:30am to 5:30pm, Alt Saturday: 08:30am to 12:30pm
- Good working environment, good career prospects
- Salary Range: $1500-$1900
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
Posting Personnel: Esther Lim Whei Yong
Registration No : R1549423