6 months contract ! Education Programme Coordinator (Leading Education Industry/ 5 days / West)
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186458
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Education / Business School
- 5 days work week/ West
- Min 4 years of experience in events coordination/ client facing roles in a multinational/international environment
Our client, a well known and one of the world's leading and largest graduate business schools
- Reporting to the Assistant Director, you will be responsible for ensuring world class delivery of education programmes
- You will work closely with team members to manage the preparation, running and follow-up of several disparate cohorts simultaneously.
- Together with the Programme Manager you will be the central link between the faculty, participants, colleagues, internal services and external suppliers.
- You also have an important public relations role representing to the participants through pre-programme support, daily involvement and post-programme follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 4 years of experience in a events coordination/ client facing roles in a multinational/international environment
- Strong customer orientation, interpersonal skills and cross-cultural competence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- A good team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to exercise sound judgment and initiative in solving problems
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Willing to travel from time to time
- This is 6 months contract
HOW TO APPLY:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
About Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.