Energy HR Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
ECO - Environmental Control Officer - Jurong Island, Singapore
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961113
EA License No. 13C6834
Our client is an Engineering, Construction, Building and Maintenance company with a global presence. Their expertise is based on complex infrastructure projects in building, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, power, transport, water and public infrastructure, and they have ongoing projects throughout the South East Asian region.
There is currently an immediate requirement for an Environmental Control Officer (ECO) to be based in on a major project in Jurong. Candidates will need to have at least 8 years’ experience working for major construction and infrastructure projects in Singapore.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of environmental management systems at the Jurong Island project site.
- Conduct regular site inspections to ensure environmental compliance
- Coordinate and be present at Environmental Control Committee meetings
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Have a minimum of 8 years similar experience in Singapore
- Experience in Tunnelling and civil works will be highly regarded
- Must have Confined Space training
- Candidates must be Certified & Registered as Environmental Control Officer from NEA
This is a permanent position, working 5 days per week on Jurong Island.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a reputable and global construction company in Singapore, then apply now!