jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028140
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2710
A fast growing lifestyle company that has expanded tremendously and globally over the last couple of years is now taking their brands online! Starting with Singapore and hopefully regionally by next year, the company is looking for an E-commerce Manager be the driving force behind their ecommerce development roadmap. If you have a love for sports/lifestyle and wants a new challenge, this could be the role for you!
- Oversee e-commerce global platform and development roadmap
- Responsible for the day-to-day site and revenue management across our multi-lingual websites
- Prioritising and implementing website optimizations, with focus on driving conversion and improving the customer experience whilst overseeing the global platform and development
- Identify barriers to conversion and champion improvement initiatives
- Utilize and interpret Google Analytics and session recordings to track KPIs and prioritize areas of focus by making informed commercial decisions.
- Working with the finance, operations, digital marketing and customer service teams to proactively streamline all processes - from payments, shipping, and returns to customer data, marketing integrations and product launches
- Scoping and briefing development requirements, on-site execution, managing and undertaking all user acceptance testing and end-to-end testing, including front-end user experience, customer journeys, 3rd party integrations and operational functional requirements.
- Executing the ecommerce platform and front-end projects: management of 3rd party timelines, internal project team, user acceptance testing programme, stakeholder interest, preparing and executing go-live and cutover plans and post go-live support.
- Plan & execute e-marketing campaigns to drive revenue
- Coordinate infrastructure requirements with the IT team, website performance monitoring and load testing.
- At least 5 - 6 years of E-commerce experience, with in depth knowledge of international localised sites, SEA exposure would be ideal
- A hands-on individual with experience managing the full end-to-end ecommerce process and have delivered large projects before
- A commercial mindset with an ability to identify trends and execute campaigns for conversion
- Ability to work with an international team in a start-up environment
- Possesses exceptional problem solving skills and demonstrate innovative commercial thinking.
- Leadership management experience in leading a team
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526