CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003182556
EA License No 08C2893
The e-commerce Executive will be responsible for uploading of content (in CMS), gathering content information (in Excel), creating content (in collaboration with our creative agency) and site management..
The e-commerce Executive will report directly to the e-commerce Manager and work closely with Marketing, Merchandizing, our external creative agency and the technical team/vendor. Moreover she/he will also be responsible for crafting site promotions and maintain product pages.
The ideal candidate will already have e-commerce experience and at least basic Photoshop knowledge. The tasks of the e-commerce Executive require strong entrepreneurial skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Upload content for organization’s web presence and mobile (requires working with content management software) and mobile
- Create (Photoshop) and develop content in collaboration with our external creative agency
- Maintain the Master Data Sheet (Excel) up-to-date and be the driving force to collect all information
- Work closely with Category Managers in order to gather the necessary product information
- Brief our external creative agency for banner content on website and mobile
- Manage the photo shoot and Photoshop schedule of product photos for the website
- Upload the In-store technology project to bring regular news and update (Takashimaya)
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Work cooperatively with key team members and vendors
- Work closely with the back end development and support team to ensure the smooth running of the site and make sure any issues are resolved quickly.
- Advanced Excel Knowledge
- Entrepreneurial skills and exceptional organizational skills a must
- Basic Adobe Photoshop
- At least 2-years of e-commerce experience is retail (FMCG)
- Proficient knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Hybris is a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume. Please indicate your current/ expected salary and reason of leaving for each job.
Job Code: BBY
EA Licence No: 08C2893
EA Reg No: R1329121