ASA Holidays, a vibrant & fast growing travel agency invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
E-Commerce Executive (Central/Travel Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027541
Monitoring daily E-Commerce business activities for sales bookings, web enquiries and customer feedback.
Sales Processing & Customer Management
- Perform day-to-day e-commerce transactions and post-sales support, customer enquiries and feedback etc.
- Drive new market opportunities and traffic to the website through effective use of social media, paid search, home and landing pages, travel and hotel accommodation review websites.
Sales and Cost Management
- Provide monthly reporting on all e-commerce related activities like sales, number of customers for selected tours/travel packages.
- Preparing monthly report such as costing for web advertising, paid search, suppliers and vendors.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in E-commerce working environment.
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing/E-Commerce/Business IT Management or relevant field
- Dedicated and resourceful worker, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- A good team player with initiative and drive.
- Willing to commit on a 5 days, alternate half Saturday work week basis.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume with recent photo, stating expected salary and date of availability.