MERCURE SINGAPORE BUGIS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986888
- Supervise and assign daily tasks to a team of technicians to carry out the daily operations.
- Implement and follow-up on the preventive maintenance programs for Resort equipment and building. This includes HVAC, kitchen, guest rooms, back-of-house, restaurants, kitchen etc.
- Follow-up on all contractual and non-contractual preventive and corrective maintenance work.
- Troubleshoot errors and rectify equipment problems.
- Execute tasks assigned by Assistant Chief Engineer and Chief Engineer from time to time.
- Prepare and hand over to the next Duty Engineer on duty at the end of the shift.
- Conduct On-the-Job Training (OJT) for technicians.
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Pleasant personality.
- Well trained in electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Higher NITEC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in electrical, mechanical and air con maintenance.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MERCURE SINGAPORE BUGIS
About MERCURE SINGAPORE BUGIS