Brunei Press Sdn Bhd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031627
- Taking responsibility for the section of the English newspaper, including the tone, quality and accuracy, as well as deadlines.
- Deciding which stories to run and assigning reporters/writers to cover them.
- Writing articles and features.
- Preparing the stories for publication.
- Deciding on layout and photographs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language: English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Print Media Journalism, in reporting and editing, and in newsroom operation in a recognized English language daily newspaper.
- You must be a creative person and a team player with great people skills and excellent news judgment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Brunei Darussalam.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brunei Press Sdn Bhd
About Brunei Press Sdn Bhd
BRUNEI PRESS SDN BHD (Member of QAF Group), the premier printer and publisher of Brunei's leading English daily, the Borneo Bulletin; the Malay daily, Media Permata; Borneo Bulletin Yearbook and various commercial publications in Brunei Darussalam seeks suitable applicants to join our editorial and sales team.