Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Driver cum Warehouse Assistant( $2000/East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987086
EA License No 02C3423
- Ensure all goods are packed, labelled, inspected and are in good quality/ condition before delivery to Customer/ or for export purposes.
- Responsible for the safety and security of all goods allocated for delivery to customer.
- Ensure all deliveries are checked by customers and delivery orders are signed with recipient Company stamp.
- To ensure correctness of Cheques issued or Cash collected for Cash on Delivery (COD) Customers.
- Check for physical damages on equipment, packaging and labels before receiving from Customers and/ or delivering to Customers.
- Work closely with the Warehousing/ Logistics/ Parts & Accessories personnels on delivery schedule to ensure timely deliveries.
- Load packed goods into container for overseas shipment.
- Unload the incoming shipments from containers, check, re-pack and label the goods.
- Perform monthly periodic stock take.
- Candidate must possess a valid class 3 or 4 driving license
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience
Senior Recruitment Consultant: Wang Jianwei Xavier (R1433917)