Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
.Net Web Developer (Large MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029094
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. IYV
Our client is a large financial investment firm. They are looking for an experienced web developer to join their dynamic team at a AVP/VP level.
This incumbent will work with the team to determine user requirements, design, build, test, implement and upgrade API, IT applications and solutions.
He/She will also apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
We are looking for someone with the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in using and developing with MVC frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in creating scalable web applications.
- High proficiency in Microsoft .NET.
- Familiar with common JS framework such as Angular, Node, React.
- Familiar with CMS and PHP.
- Ability to pick up new APIs, Framework & Domain Knowledge.
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Ability to multi task, hands-on attitude and good time management skills.
- Self-motivated, able to take ownership and responsibility of the application domain.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Interested incumbent kindly send your most updated resume to Yvonne Lee Yi Wei (R1327080) at yvonnelee @recruitexpress.com.sg