Documentation Officer (LC) | MNC
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953720
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. DocOfficer
My client is a highly recognised MNC in the trading industry: Due to expansion plans in the APAC region, they are seeking for a potential incumbent to join the current team of 6.
- Permanent position
- Medical, Dental, Allowances and Variable bonus provided
- 5 days work week
- Central Location
- Knowledge in incoterms or slight knowledge in LC
- Singaporeans only
- Bilingual command in English and Chinese Language (Daily liaison with clients/suppliers from China, inclusive of emails and calls)
- Checking of LC documentations
- Responsible for invoicing and vouchering of trading deals, & other costs including brokerage; Vouchering for commission and debit/credit notes
- Ensure all responsible deals are captured accurately in the system within timeline
- Process payment/receipt of amount accurately and timely with the Finance department
- Update and maintain proper filing of deal slip, deal recap, paper confirmation, & contracts
- Monitor new deals & deal reconciliation between deal records in ETRM/SAP system and deal recap
- Collect/report transaction records & miscellaneous works as required from time to time
- Timely communication with Front Office's traders and Finance department
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary.
- All shortlisted candidates will be notified
Direct Line: 6697 7793
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1435324
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.