Document Controller (MNC/ Jurong/ 6 days)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003121915
EA License No. 14C7329
(MNC/ Jurong Island/ 6 days)
- Globally Focused Engineering & Construction Conglomerate
- Large scale Building & Infrastructure projects
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Liaise with project team members for preparation of all technical submissions
- Ensure submissions are submitted in a timely manner, appropriate approval/ rejection are obtained and formally recorded.
- Ensure all tender documentation matters including printing, discrimination and email to all relevant parties.
- Keep track of all documents correspondences
- Maintain and update all document registers
- Control of issue and receipt of all documents and drawings
- Monitor and update any change and modification to the technical documents. Highlight any deviation
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Prefer experience in Oil & Gas industry
How to Apply:
Interested please contact Samuel (EA Personnel Registration No: R1552268) and send your CV in Word.doc format or call 6590 9958.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employer for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !