Doctor (Executive Health Screener)
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983249
EA License No. 14C7334
Our client is a leading primary healthcare solutions provider. They offer opportunities for challenging and rewarding careers where employees are able to continuously learn and develop their personal and professional capabilities.
- Provide executive health screening services to all patients
- Participate in and support the Physician Leader/Medical Director in design and implementation of customized health screening packages and clinical related pathways/ protocols
- Co-manage the operations of a clinic as anchoring EHS clinic doctor/ branch manager with Operations staff
- MBBS or equivalent
- Must have a valid and updated BCLS/ AED certification and Medical Indemnity Insurance at all times
- Preferable to have more than 3 years of clinical experience in outpatient general practice/ executive health screening setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If you are interested to explore, can you send your updated resume (in Microsoft Word format), with details on your current/last drawn and expected salary (please advise on fixed/variable bonus) and notice period/availability to Dorcas Tan. I look forward to hear from you soon!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
About Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd (Employment Agency Licence No:14C7334, http://www.recruit-inc.com)
Recruit Inc is a One-Stop HR Solutions Company, for organizations to “Partner Right for the Right People and Right Jobs at the Right Time”. Our value-added services cover the full spectrum from headhunting, HR Consulting, International Recruitment and Project Management.
In our Headhunting practice, we partner organizations in their search for the right people for their business needs. We believe that every individual has a special talent and the challenge is to find the right fit in an organization that brings out his/her unique qualities. We place a strong focus on fit to drive triple-win outcomes for our clients (better retention, engagement and productivity), candidates (better assimilation and performance) and organization (efficiency in deployment, transition and replacement).
The HR Consulting practice consists of a variety of options and solutions including helping organizations to build internal workforce capability and talent leadership management. With its personalised approach backed by a proven methodology, Recruit Inc is committed to working hard to gain the trust and confidence of every client to make it an enriching and meaningful partnering experience.
In the present-day competitive and complex business environment, our Project Management Unit value-adds by offering alternative manpower outsourcing solutions to corporations, to ease their manpower challenges. We advise and design optimal and innovative manpower solutions that deliver best results for our clients in a hassle-free manner.
Visit www.recruit-inc.com and connect with us now!