Personnel Recruit LLP
Personnel Recruit is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
We are a one stop solutions provider that specialises in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements services.
With our dedicated team of professional consultants at Personnel Recruit, we believe in listening, connecting and working together with our clients towards successful placement of the right candidate for the job.
Whether you're new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, Personnel Recruit can help in matching suitable job for you. Contact us now to find out more about our solutions and services.
Divisional Finance/Project Associate (A&H and PBI/S$4,000/Town)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003163455
EA License No 13C6535
The incumbent is to assist the Divisional Finance Officer in supporting the A&H Division’s operations. This include the preparation of financial and other ad-hoc reports, overseas completion of projects and analyzing of portfolio trends.
- To track provide timely update to stakeholders (including senior management) on the progress of projects and ensure successful completion of all projects.
- To embark on predictive modelling to help business launch new initiatives/business pipelines.
- To analyze data and provide useful information which helps business in making business decisions.
- To lead in the review and implement of business process improvements.
- To generate reports from financial systems and prepare regular forecast analysis reports.
- To prepare financial and other ad-hoc reports for analysis purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Economics with 1-3 years working experience is preferred.
- Previous work experience in an insurance company/financial institution is an advantage.
- You must be a team player and with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong business acumen, project management and good analytical skills.
- Intermediate knowledge on data analysis in Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, formulaes reference) Basic coding (SAS, SQL, Python etc.) is an advantage.