Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Distributed Control Engineer (Chemical Plant/ PLC/ DCS)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035483
EA License No 02C3423
- This role reports to the Technical Manager.
- The DCS Engineer is responsible for the support of the plant Distributed Control System (DCS) and its associated utility systems (PLCs and LIMS) to ensure reliability and availability to the production plant.
The role includes:
- Developing programming and new applications for DCS, PLCs and LIMS
- Developing and managing DCS and PLCs preventive maintenance program
- Providing appropriate training on DCS, PLCs and PI
- Managing Annual Support Agreement with service providers
- To be successful in this role, the candidate is required to have a flair for effective communication across different teams as the role requires close interaction with Maintenance, Production and Technical personnel in identifying plant issues which includes troubleshooting and resolving issues related to DCS, PLCs, PI and LIMS.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Instrument Engineering or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge and skills in instrumentation, electrical systems, DCS and PLC technology, and
- computer technology
- Working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of Programming in Visual Basic / Visual Studio / C++
Interested applicants/should you have friends who are interested to apply, please send your updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to (R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa)