Dispute Resolution Senior Analyst
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984567
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0272140
Our client, is seeking for an individual to join them in the Dispute Resolution team.
about the company
Our client, an established global bank, is a market leader in dynamic markets with a distinguished culture. As an organization passionate about driving changes and empowering its employees come up with new initiatives, they are seeking for a passionate individual to join them in as a Senior Analyst in the Dispute Resolution team.
about the job
As the successful candidate, your key responsibilities include:
- Reconcile Initial Margins portfolios to identify differences and discrepancies that contribute to disputes
- Ensure all procedures locally are executed within local policies
- Ensure the relevance of polices and processes
- Assisting with training whenever required
- Ensure that good and positive relationships are maintained with counterparties and associated industry bodies.
- Assisting newcomers and other teams with training around IM disputes and margin operations using tailored training material and presentations.
- Identify and raise any concerns to relevant stakeholders.
- Escalate all Non policy issues to the right reporting chain.
- Ensure tasks are carried out within policies and procedures avoiding costs due to delays, compensation claims and operational losses.
- Escalation to Management, Operational Risk and Credit Risk teams as appropriate and in accordance with defined procedures.
- Understand the regulatory framework governing Initial Margin globally
about the manager/team
You will be part of a team with a strong and dynamic culture which constantly strives for excellence.
skills & experience required
- At least 3 years of experience in Derivatives in the Financial Markets space
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Ability to write macros scripts and VBAs will be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, inquisitive and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Abigail Lee at 65101463.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.