Director of Asset Management, Real Estate (Japan)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988049
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2569
Director of Asset Management (Japan)
Reporting to the Vice President of the Portfolio, our client is looking for an experienced Asset Manager to be responsible for their portfolio of assets in Japan. You will be fully responsible for the Japanese portfolio, but also involved in supporting the VP and team to drive the APAC portfolio to reach their goals and objectives. Duties will not only lie in overseeing the existing assets, but also driving the implementation of the APAC strategies for new acquisitions/developments. This exciting opportunity will enable you to be at Director level in a globally present company specialising in the Data centre asset class.
- Support and lead the full portfolio management function including P&L responsibility (both internal and external growth), managing capital approval processes, fully supporting the Leasing and contracts procedures and show strong negotiating skills while doing so, keeping up to date with current market knowledge, reporting and forecasting.
- Creating and achieving different targets including Leasing revenue goals, Property operation targets from stakeholders and construction time goals
- Work with internal teams on re-development strategies and leasing
- Driving the acquisitions process
- Developing and operating a repositioning strategy for assets to capitalize on income and returns
- Where necessary, drive external growth through the APAC region by working with a team across the region
- Have a very strong Reporting and Forecasting plan to approve vendor quotations, coordinate the leasing, guide the operational costs, oversee any incomes and expenses, generation of annual business plans for each asset, capital budgeting etc.
- Manage the Pricing & Budgeting for Space and Power for the portfolio of Assets
- Supporting cross-functional an working as a team to achieve portfolio goals
- Degree in subject of relevance (Real estate/finance/Accounting/Real Estate Management or other)
- Prior experience in Data Centers is an advantage
- Strong financial modelling and negotiation skills is a must for this position
- Experience in handing Legal requirement related to real estate
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience across the APAC region preferred
- Candidates should be fluent in Japanese as the job involves communicating with business leaders in Japan
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Charlotte Fordham on +65 6701 1512 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1656363 (Charlotte Fordham).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526