Director, Digital Advertising Solutions
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183688
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3924448/001
Our client is an established and very successful, global company with APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Globally known in the Media & Entertainment industry, they are now looking to recruit a Director, Digital Advertising Solutions to replace a recent internal transfer.
Our client is an established and very successful, global entertainment & media company with APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Globally known in the industry, they are currently rapidly expanding and are looking to capitalize on this success to invest in digital solutions in Asia. Due to their rapid growth, they have been promoting their best talents across APAC region. Hence they are now looking to recruit a Director, Digital Advertising Solutions to replace a recent internal transfer
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Digital of their most mature business, this role works in close partnership with Sales, Product, Content, Production and Marketing team. The key objective is to assist Sales team by ideating, planning and delivering the best in class digital and sponsorship solutions on company's web and mobile platforms in Asia.
Besides the advisory responsibility, this role will:
- Support Sales team to grow digital advertising and sponsorship revenue in Asia
- Create and develop digital sponsorship solutions working closely with Sales, Product, Content, Production and Marketing teams.
- Lead the complete project life cycle to guarantee the delivery of solutions on time and on target.
- Demonstrate Return on Investment by providing thorough analysis to clients
- Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Advertising, Business or Communication.
- Minimum 7 years experience in delivering digital advertising solutions
- Experience in the Broadcasting industry as well as a genuine passion about Entertainment & Culture
- Expertise in developing digital media and advertising solutions, video solutions being a must.
- Knowledge of traditional and online platforms.
- High level of energy and ability to execute whilst addressing a wide range of clients of products.
- Candidates who have agency background will be highly preferred
The company has a proven track record rewarding successful individuals with attractive career progression.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicolas Mochot (Lic No: R1762864) on +65 6416 9853.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg