Digital Video Editor/Producer (Freelance 6 - 12 months)
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187261
Discovery Channel and TLC Southeast Asia is looking for a talented and driven editor-producer to join our team. He/she will be tasked with turning our library of global factual content into amazing top of class digital content.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the Head of Original Content, the role will own multiple elements of post-production including editing, basic GFX creation, audio mixing, color correction, uploading, and asset management.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in video content production and editing; bonus for experience in digital content production
- Expert in Adobe Premiere or FCP or relevant editing software
- Proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop CC
- Current and stylish design and editing sensibility in terms of music use, pacing, graphics and text
- Earnest interest in and knowledge of web video and popular Youtube, Facebook and Instagram channels.
If you think you’re the one, please email a relevant showreel of your recent works and full resume to us.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
About Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) is a leading provider of non-fiction entertainment that empowers people to explore their world and satisfy their curiosity through its portfolio of eight high quality brands, including Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, TLC, Discovery Science, Discovery Home & Health, Discovery Turbo, Discovery HD World, and Discovery Kids.
To support DNAP’s growth in the region, we invite dynamic and result-oriented individuals, to apply for the following position: