At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Digital Strategist, Digital Content & Marketing
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027684
- Develop and execute an online strategy to enhance our social media presence and engage our clients, caregivers and stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain AIC.sg corporate website and Singapore Silver Pages as the one-stop national portal on intermediate and long-term care for Singaporeans.
- Build a vibrant online community for AIC and its initiatives through social media sites.
- Monitor online conversation to safeguard AIC branding and sector image
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimally 8 years of working experience with at least 4 years in web and social media management.
- Proven experience in website data analysis and evaluation, together with a knowledge of current internet industry and best practice standards
- Team player, resilient and able to produce results in a fast paced environment
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.