Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.
Digital Solution Architect
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003183505
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0298204
about the company
Our client is a Fortune Global 500 global consulting firm, and the largest independent technology services provider. Serving many key global clients, the scale and scope of their services are currently at 273, 000 people working from 50 different locations. With the digital revolution changing the way we work and play everywhere, we are looking to hire a digital disrupter that is motivated by the challenges and complexity of integrating various enterprise systems.
The ideal candidate should be a technically hands-on architect, exposed to a wide breadth of technologies, be it mobility, cloud computing, data analytics, or API.
about the job
- Play the role of a Subject Matter Expert, helping clients manage the demands of fast-moving pace of the digital ecosystem, by creating strategic approaches that increase productivity and collaboration.
- You will be engaged from presales to project initiation and then to provide architectural leadership
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems where in-depth analyses of variable factors are required.
- Ownership and responsibility over solution and application architecture that you play out in collaboration with the development team and Product Owner
- Take a technically hands on approach in solving problems.
- Inform, interact, engage and education senior management, gaining their understanding on using an alternative approach.
- Manage teams and work efforts distribution, ensuring delivery of value to clients through creative and innovative digital solutions.
- Continuously exploring and learning the ever changing digital and mobility landscape, identifying technology trends and potential products/solutions.
skills & experience required
- Extensive experience in a senior position in architecting, leading, and/or managing team of 10 or more software developers.
- Extensive experience in the digital domain, working on a broad range of large scale complex system integration implementations projects with the ability to lead customer engagement in projects and to provide leadership to development teams.
- Full stack background and expertise, with a keen interest in continuous learning and development in cutting edge technologies.
- Practitioner of the Agile and Scrum methodologies, with the ability to be an advocate and coach.
- Understanding in API and developer economy would be preferred.
- Passion in coding and both as a personal interest and also as a technical leader, as solution architecture is realised in code.
- Strong ability to understand, influence, and educate customers because you want to be able to truly help customers realise their vision.
- Strong commitment to ensure that deadlines are met with little or no compromise to the quality of deliverables.
On joining this company, you will benefit from:
- Central work location, located within a minute from the MRT station
- Exposure to global level large scale projects
- Competitive remuneration with performance-based bonus
This is an opportunity that allows technically strong technologists to work with global clients, helping them to implement large scale systems. Please click on the relevant link to apply, alternatively contact Nyx on 6517 1620 to discuss more on this opportunity.