Vintedge is a leading independent full-service Interactive Agency. Since our inception in 2001, we have been growing and advancing our solutions offerings to consistently delivers effective and tangible results for our MNC clients. With offices in 7 countries across Asia, our approach to conceptualization and execution of marketing programs are localized to suit the consumers and business culture/environment in the different markets.
Vintedge, also an IBM Business Partner, delivers web-based portal solutions built on the leading IBM WebSphere Portal technology, enabling our clients to improve employee collaboration and productivity and extend process efficiencies to their customers and partners.
Digital Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031985
The Project Manager shall provide leadership to multi-functional development teams to deliver positive project outcome, as well as providing technical advice and act as a key contact to a diverse set of clients. You will also be involved with business development and client relationship building.
- Translate business requirements from a business case into a technical and budgetary proposal.
- Perform solution and cost analysis, and understands the implications of different technical options.
- Drive towards successful completion of project deliverables within scope, time and budget with quality, while consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Owns the project change control process to facilitate all deliverables as defined in the change control process.
- Creates and maintains project documentation such as project plans, proposals, status reports, change requests, functional specifications, user manuals, etc.
- Builds and grows long-term relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering
- At least 4 years hands-on experience in web development (.NET or Java)
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Customer service oriented and positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible and willing to accept changes in a dynamic environment
- PMP /Prince2 would be an added advantage
Salary package will be based on qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified