CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Digital Project Manager (Data Analytics)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003030260
EA License No 08C2893
- As the lead Data Digital Specialist in our Singapore team, you will be responsible both for delivering projects directly and for developing a competent team of like-minded specialists as the business grows.
- To proactively shape and successfully deliver a number of Data and Digital (D&D) pilot projects which align with both the Digital and the overall strategy and business priorities and ensure they have a sufficiently high probability of achieving their technical and commercial objectives.
- Work with internal business stakeholders and external customers to shape high-impact data & digital pilot projects
- Developing and approving the technical plans for each pilot project
- Coordinating a combinations of capability and resources that repeatedly deliver pilot projects to expectations; this will involve in-house resources, partnerships and sub-contracting
- Applying appropriate levels of control over time, scope and expenditure for projects – including preparing and managing to budgets with an appropriate level of control and compliance
- Developing and coordinating the wider data and digital portfolio with an extended team of project and innovation managers and champion a high performance, agile delivery and outcome orientated culture
- Conduct activities in line with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation and industry standards.
- To pursue Continuous Professional Development and maintain a high degree of discipline knowledge and awareness.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent within the relevant field.
- Track record of managing multiple projects in parallel – particularly addressing the challenges associated with shaping and managing a portfolio of fast paced digital product/service innovations
- An individual with “start-up” exposure or with a consulting-style “can-do” mind-set , with experience either in the form of a business start-up or start-up of complex development programs requiring stakeholder management and partnering to enable delivery
- Experience delivering products and services incorporating software, data solutions and work-flow design in a business to business context, including delivery through contracted resources and partnerships.
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels and to influence successfully and openly.
- Ability and understanding to participate, communicate, positively contribute and add value in marine technical discussions with clients
- Ability to develop strategic action plans based on input from key persons.
EA Licence No: 08C2893
Contact Person: DMT