Digital Operations Executive
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989376
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 13001002
Industry: Internet Services
Job Category/Function: Digital / Online Marketing
Salary: SGD 2000 - 4500
Location: South West, Singapore
- Southeast Asia’s healthcare industry has grown rapidly, from a market size of USD 67 billion in 2005 to USD 199 billion in 2015. MIMS is the No.1 medical information provider in Asia. We provide trusted clinical information on drugs and diseases, as well as timely medical news updates, helping healthcare professionals make informed decisions.
- Through its unparalleled database of medical professionals across Asia, MIMS conducts online surveys and market research to assist pharmaceutical marketers with the necessary market insights assess market potential, commercialise and optimize marketing outcomes.
- As the Digital Operations Executive, you will be creating online surveys with relevant software applications and design emails sent to over a million HCPs across the region. To improve this new service, you need to be highly competent in HTML coding with hands-on proficiency in email drafting, testing and best practices.
- At least a Diploma in IT/Multimedia/Digital Media or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of experience in operation creating B to C online survey
- Keen interest and a self-learning attitude towards digital marketing best practices and trends
- Strong understanding of email best practices in terms of rendering and deliverability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong design and technical skills
- Proficiency with Excel (creation of Pivot Tables/Formula)
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS and responsive email design
- Photoshop / Dreamweaver experience advantageous
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
Proficiency with HTML, CSS and responsive email design
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.