KSC Consultants Pte Ltd
Consist of a group of vastly experienced recruitment specialists whom has developed a fine-tuned and successful recruitment service provider for many industries.
In KSC, we offer a comprehensive approach to recruitment. Focusing on vacancies at all levels from technical, sales and managerial up to board level, our industry specific consultants utilise a combination of advertising, networking and search and selection techniques to identify and source suitable candidates on behalf of their clients.
Here at KSC, we pride ourselves on forging long-term, strong business relationships with our clients; therefore we take the time to understand your requirements, providing an effective and efficient service whilst managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
Tel: 6737 7335 / Fax: 6737 7556
Digital Media Manager (West/MNC/Regional Role) **Up to $7K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029555
EA License No 11C2878
Employer Ref. KSC161102N
Our client, a Korean MNC company is one of the World's leading integrated marketing communication networks is seeking for independent individual to join them
- Define the framework and monitor digital media readiness of subsidiaries across the region.
- Work with local country teams to review their digital media plans and provide recommendation when needed to ensure effective optimization of media spend for optimal performance (mix, KPI, timing, medium, audiences etc).
- Take the initiative on designing and leading new digital initiatives or piloting new technologies to improve digital media performance.
- Define and drive best-in-class analytics reporting on digital media performance and work with local country teams and digital media agency partners to ensure timely and regular outputs of their performance.
- Compile and regularly present regional digital media status, performance and next step actions to ensure constant focus on driving measurable improvements.
- Use your skills and experience to build relationships with the local digital teams and their media agency partners, using these connections to build consensus that enables positive change to be made.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years+ of tactical, hands-on media planning/buyer experience. You will have a deep technical understanding of the fundamentals of the industry covering search, social, display, and programmatic.
- 1 - 3 years+ of strategic / client relationship experience, in particular you will have demonstrable examples of how you have built consensus and/or effectively handled client relationships.
- An analytical background – you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge of tagging, tracking and reporting on digital media activities, and using this data to drive consistent optimization of campaign performance.
- You will also have the ability to draw critical analysis from data, and use it to present a clear set of recommendations to local country teams.
- Comfortable with presenting to various stakeholders and quick to reach for the phone to talk to local country teams and agency partners on a regular basis.
Interested applicants kindly email your resumes in MS Word format with your most recent photo to state the following details:
- Availability & related work experiences
- Current/last drawn salaries
- Expected salary
- Position applied for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.