Digital Marketing Manager (Performance Marketing)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188597
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG121660
- It is a collaborative role and, as such, he collaborates with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments in an effort to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- In this collaboration, he/she builds in-house marketing automation for the purpose of enhancing the marketing department's efforts. The Performance Marketing Manager also ensures that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- He/she is tasked with making efforts towards reaching as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels by employing the use of online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication. The Performance Marketing Manager also plays a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing.
- He/she is responsible for several analytical functions. He conducts research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns. At this capacity, the Performance Marketing Manager also optimizes targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook in order to generate cost effective user actions.
- The role is also tasked with ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction through the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers.
- Lastly developing the performance of programs and campaigns as well as propositions for strategies and approaches, which he presents to senior performance marketing management.
Ideally the role should possess the following:
- Education: The Performance Marketing Manager must have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field.
- Experience: A candidate for the position will have had minimum 7 years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. A suitable candidate will also have had working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager. The candidate will also have had significant experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Analytical Skills: The Performance Marketing Manager will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels. The Performance Marketing Manager will demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Display Advertising. He will be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Communication Skills: A candidate for this position must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Adaptability and Creativity: The position requires that the candidate is highly adaptable and has an ability to learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- People Skills: As an added bonus, a candidate for the position will have an ability to form meaningful relationships with the relevant stakeholders
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jeremy Cheong in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5312. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109276
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.