Be Part Of Our Award-Winning Team!
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd has since its inception in 2001, redefined the standards of HR services by transforming organisations across Asia Pacific with its 4 principal services: Staffing, Executive Search, Outsourcing and Consulting. The group's 15 industry awards including Asia Recruitment Grand Winner, Best Candidate Experience, Best Client Service and Recruitment Agency of the Year at Asia Recruitment Awards 2016, and its more than 600 testimonials are the result of its high service standards centered on its core value of 'People First, Always'.
Here at ScienTec Consulting, you can expect intensive training and career development, transparent performance evaluations, above-industry standard benefits including flexi, dental, birthday leave, etc., an active social calendar full of fun and engaging activities, and meaningful C.S.R. initiatives to benefit the less fortunate in our society.
ScienTec Search specialises in senior leadership and specialist search for key industries such as Biotechnology, Pharma, Medical Devices, Consumer Healthcare, FMCG, Technology and Engineering.
ScienTec Personnel specialises in general staffing and contingent workforce recruitment across all industries.
ScienTec Consulting, the group’s HR consulting division, provides services such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Social Media Recruitment, Payroll Services, Work Pass Applications, Compliance Framework and Legislation Practices.
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd
112 Robinson Road, #11-03
Tel: 65 65950630
Fax: 65 64381646
ScienTec Personnel Hotline: 65 62253272
ScienTec Search / Consulting Hotline: 65 65950630
Agency Licence 11C578
Visit Us Online
ScienTec Consulting | www.scientecconsulting.com | www.linkedin.com/company/scientec-consulting-pte-ltd
ScienTec Search | www.scientecsearch.com | www.facebook.com/scientecsearch | www.linkedin.com/company/scientec-search
Digital Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958026
EA License No 11C5781
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful individual will ideally be looking for a hands-on, challenging role within an entrepreneurial and dynamic business. The initial priorities will be to develop online content, improve customer communications and to focus on digital and social media marketing, with the objectives of maintaining market leading position & lead generation.
You will be responsible for the development of an integrated marketing strategy, providing strategic leadership for online marketing initiatives, building, running and optimizing a variety of online programs, user-generated content to optimize all digital and social media channels to generate business leads and positively impacting online reputation of the company in the region.
Other responsibilities includes public relations and thought leadership activities, CRM, competitor research, media relationship management and attending industry networking events. You will work with the various business unit heads to formulate business unit strategies in alignment with company corporate objectives.
Key Projects include:
• Align and contribute to governance and compliance to corporate social media channel strategies, overall road-map, priorities, processes, and tools.
• Web Optimization through web analytics, monthly review, test & target, SEO/SEM, eDM and mobile campaigns and other digital innovations.
• Proactively research, analyse, disseminate and maintain market intelligence information for sales consultants on prospective accounts.
• Support the Marketing Director on public relations related activities:
- Create opportunities for media interviews, press releases and other public relations activities.
- Develop customer satisfaction survey, support the customer experience programme.
- Manage company’s Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Media or Marketing Communications.
- Strong experience in marketing, with high proficiency in Digital Marketing/Online Content Management.
- Excellent oral & written business communication.
- Entrepreneurial and has strong business acumen.
- Good sense of urgency and able to work well under pressure.
We are very proud to share that we have received top honours at Asia Recruitment Awards 2016, achieving hallmark wins across multiple categories against international recruitment firms; Best Recruitment Agency, Best Client Services, Best Candidate Experience and Asia Recruitment Grand Winner – Recruitment Agency.
If you are excited to be part of our team and enjoy making things happen, this could be the perfect job for you. Send us your resume via jobsDB for immediate consideration. Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate.