Digital Marketing Executive
Comgateway (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027754
- Develop and deploy campaigns to enhance our connection with the comGateway community and increase customer engagement with our service. Localize email campaigns that enhance our connection within ourcommunities
- Develop sound strategies, and execute testing to get to optimal outcomes. Develop user experiences that communicate exactly the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Be aware of current events; propose related content coverage with aim of driving transaction volumes.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of content initiatives
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams (i.e., logistics, I.T.) to integrate content and strategies with overall company direction.
- Execute all responsibilities within timelines, with a strong sense of responsibility, ensuring that projects are successfully implemented, before concluding the task.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize important activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Ethical and efficient with a keen drive for success, you value career advancement.
- Proven success driving content marketing campaigns on various platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience in English content creation including: Instagram image processing, Blogging (writing and editing) in grammatically correct English. Having similar experience in content creation for HK, TW, CN audiences is highly desirable. You are able to show your portfolio upon request
- A data-driven mindset toward effective communication: you must be able to craft methods to measure performance of marketing campaigns.
- Technical skills:
- Excel skills: Can use VLOOKUP and basic pivot tables. Able to change formatting (i.e., from Date to Currency)
- Powerpoint: Able to create a professional deck to present to internal management
- Language: Minimum A in English/ English Literature
Interested parties, please send us your resume stating the position you are applying for, your current and expected salary with a recent photo.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Comgateway (S) Pte Ltd
About Comgateway (S) Pte Ltd
comGateway is the leading e-commerce company for cross-border online shopping. Headquartered in Singapore, we operate a delivery network from our U.S. facility to more than 220 countries.
In addition to our own website we power e-shopping portals for our partners including American Express, VISA. PayPal, JCB and banks.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to drive comGateway’s presence regionally via good content. This position is based in Singapore, working closely with our regional teams.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing comGateway to the masses. Are you a content marketing expert with a keen sense of responsibility? Read on...