Market_Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a dynamic and innovative product brokerage and Internet marketing company. Her parent company, Market America Worldwide Inc, is a thriving multinational corporation which generates over US$5.3 billion in accumulated retail sales from more than 3 million customers and 180,000 Distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Company operated internationally in the United States, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.
Market_Singapore now invites applications for the following position:
Digital Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960717
- Drive, manage and support sales of web related Product - that includes websites sales, hosting and digital marketing programme to achieve forecasted sales and create brand awareness
- Work with HQ's and local team on all aspects related to products portfolio that assigned includes but not limited to new launch preparation, market analysis, training, marketing material preparation, enquiries, onsite support for seminar and Events and etc
- Conceptualize and implement digital marketing plan to create awareness for MASG Brand's and MASG exclusive products through MASG Shopping websites, social media and any other marketing channels
- Manage and coordinate with cross function team to launch promotion and campaigns which in turn drive traffic and sales via MASG Shopping websites and social media
- Review and update company shopping websites to ensure features and content are up to date
- Support field development special projects and other duties as assigned by Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree in e-commerce, Digital Marketing, Merchandising, or related field
- At least two to three years of experience in website sales & promotion, e-commerce marketing, or affiliate marketing and digital marketing(eg: Social Media, online Media, Mobile, E-mail Marketing, SEO/SEM, etc) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understandings market trends and consumer buying behaviour towards online shopping
- Able to conceptualizing, executing and implement design and marketing solution to achieve forecasted sales and product awareness
- Experience in web and branding development
- Strong understanding of social media and on the pulse with the latest trends in online marketing
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Power Point, Excel) and knowledge in HTML, Photoshop, CMS systems, wed Analytics is a plus
- Strong communication and project management skills; able to lead internal teams and stakeholders through full project lifecycles; able to manage external agencies and service providers
- Above moderate levels of English reading comprehension, speaking, and writing; active listening; critical thinking, complex problem solving, analysis and evaluations, judgement and decision-making, and negotiation, and innovation
- Process good people skill
- Resourceful and self-motivated individual
- Willing to take extra duties on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays to support event
Interested parties please apply with details resume includes past/current experiences, current/expected compensation package and available date. We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Note: All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.