LH.M ADVERTISING PTE. LTD.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187318
- Plan, formulate and execute advertising, marketing, promotion strategies for clients
- Proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- Ensure that your clients’ campaigns are properly planned and executed to deliver against campaign objectives
- Manage all aspects of projects, from estimating cost, managing budgets, and writing reports for the clients and agency management team
- Ensure all clients receive quality customer care and liaise with clients and keep them updated with progress
- Provide full support in new business development particularly in digital-related areas
- Ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up-to-date and relevant
- Maintain a strong understanding and high proficiency of use of the key analytical and market intelligence tools and ensure analysis and insight are drawn on an on-going basis to maximise the delivery of clients’ campaigns
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an agency role within a client services, planning or project management team of devising and implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns, that includes a variety of digital channels – in particular SEO, Display, Social, Email and Content
- Excellent working knowledge and management of major social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Good understanding of how Google and other search engines work, web development and online marketing techniques
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and highly organized, with excellent campaign management and proven ability to multi-task
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- A University degree, preferably in Mass Communications, New Media or Business Administration
- Any professional training in digital marketing or communications will be an added advantage
To apply, please apply online and submit your resume
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LH.M ADVERTISING PTE. LTD.
About LH.M ADVERTISING PTE. LTD.