Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Digital Designer - International Agency
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982985
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. HW07191
- International Agency
- Dynamic and Open Environment
- Genuine Development Opportunity
Our client is an international integrated B2B marketing agency with offices in Singapore, Sydney, UK and San Francisco. They are looking for an independent and creative Digital Designer who is able to generate ideas as well as working on the actual design across all the digital platforms (web, mobile, tablet, etc.). The person should be able to translate functional and content specifications into clearly defined IA and wireframes, then from these, produce pixel perfect work.
This is an exciting, diverse role for a bright and passionate digital designer that wants to become involved with an international business at the cutting edge of their industry. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects for recognisable brands.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in creative design
- A portfolio displaying slick designs across web, mobile, tablet, and email which demonstrates best practice UX and UI knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Knowledge of front end coding would be a bonus, but an understanding what is possible across digital channels is a must
- Agency experience working on recognisable brands is an advantage
Note: All CV's should ideally be sent with a link to your online portfolio
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 36679 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148