See Job Description
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003184133
Employer Ref. 1700002D
As the Digital Copywriter, you will develop engaging content, personalized to customer segments, to build the brand and to execute creative communications that are compelling, highly relevant and deliver results. You will also support the development of digital content across the various platforms, and work closely with Web Operations, Marketing/Marcom team and the Digital Experience team. You will be the gatekeeper for brand voice and tonality accordingly to brand and content guidelines.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, establish best practices and sharing for content development within the digital team and its stakeholders
- Work with external digital agencies on copy development when necessary
- Research existing products and services to understand, extend, and create messages that will resonate with the target audience.
- Support ongoing BAU copy development as well as promotional product and service launches, test and optimize copy to increase traffic conversion
- Provide support for ad hoc copy development required for new initiatives
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on copy development requirement and development, securing the acceptance and approval of deliverables
- Work with user experience team and internal stakeholders to optimize/ enhance copy to improve overall user experience
- Meticulous writer with an eagle eye for editing and proofing
- Ability to communicate complex technical products in a crisp and condensed manner using language in a clever, sophisticated and engaging tone.
- Experience in using CMS (preferably Adobe CQ) and knowledge of HTML tagging
- Knowledge of SEO practices and content personalization is a significant advantage
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic and conversion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a creative and conceptual mind.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Influencing skills and ability to facilitate discussions between parties that share different perspectives on content
- Good understanding of user experience and information hierarchy.
- Genuine interest in emerging digital trends and technologies
- Pleasant, resourceful, creative and energetic team player
Regret that only shortlisted candidate/s will be contacted.