Digital Communications Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987871
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop Monastery’s digital channels through content creation, including copywriting, photography & video for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Web & More
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure the web, newsletters and social media channels are up to date, promoting higher engagement and website traffic.
- Cover photography and videography duties (including editing and retouching) for Monastery events and work closely with other departments to ensure awareness of events.
- Create an archival system for media library and ensure all assets are well maintained.
- Manage and recruit volunteer photographers.
- Min Diploma with 2 years of digital media related experience. Knowledge of current trends in social media environment is a bonus.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, has good initiative
- Creative, passionate and has an eye for details and aesthetics
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to manage Mandarin speaking users
- Need to be able to work irregular hours.