Digital and Social Media Strategist
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982480
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0271815
About the company:
Our client is an award-winning global advertising agency with a strong presence in APAC. They are made up of a highly skilled team of creatives, client services and digital professionals. They work with some of the world's biggest names in automotive, financial services, retail and telco.
About the job:
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of an integrated team working for one of the largest global accounts. In this role, you will be in charge of planning the client's digital and social media activities in the region. Some of the key responsibilities involve:
- Collaborate with the planning director to integrate digital and social media activity for campaigns
- Create monthly content planning report and presentations for clients together with community managers in each market
- Track digital and social media campaign progress and keep lookout for market trends as well as competitive activity
- Regularly meet with clients for approval, information, and feedback
Skills & experiences required:
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an global creative agency with exposure to regional accounts
- Passionate about digital and social media with a sense of entrepreneurial sprit
- Strong team player and receptive to feedback
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shanon at email@example.com .
(EA: 94C3609/ R1437294 )
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.