Digital Ad Sales Consultant, Media Owner
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961429
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3654430/001
Digital Ad Sales Consultant, Media Owner, APAC Role
As a media owner, our client is a strong market leader in digital advertising inventory across the globe, with presence in more than 35 countries in the world. With Singapore being its first office in APAC, the company is looking to expand their presence in the region through developing partnerships with media agencies and sales houses. As part of the expansion plans, the sales team is currently looking for a Senior Executive to join them to continue to build on the brand awareness and product knowledge for the company.
Reporting into the Sales Director, the Sales Consultant will be responsible for all sales activities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong client relationships with both direct (media agencies, sales houses) and indirect partners (programmatic sales) across the APAC markets
- Studying marketplace insights and feedback from demand partners, and identifying opportunities for revenue growth
- Optimizing the sales activities, and managing the ROI on existing partnerships
- Managing the inventory, including forecasting, pricing and yield optimization to maximize revenue
The successful candidate should have at least 1 year of digital media sales experience. You should also possess the following:
- Degree in business administration, marketing or other related disciplines
- Strong understanding of the latest trends in programmatic and digital advertising metrics across mobile, display and video channels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including relationship building and negotiation skill sets
- Ability to speak to C-level executives and present complex products and deal structures
- Self-started and confidence to work in an autonomous start-up environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a European market leader in the digital advertising space. You will be exposed to a diverse portfolio of clients, including global media agencies and sales houses. The company prides itself on an autonomous culture that encourages creativity and innovation in a start-up environment. This role is suitable a creative and curious candidate with a passion for digital media and advertising, who is also willing to roll up his/her sleeves when it comes to execution. The right candidate can also look forward to recognition and generous remuneration rewards within the team with good performance.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natalie Liu (Lic No: R1546264) on +65 6416 9816
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg