DevOps Systems Engineer - IT Security Brand
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955984
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3616040/001
- Provide DevOps support/maintenance for existing server (i.e. Linux/Unix/FreeBSD, backup/storage systems) and network infrastructure (i.e. network devices and security monitoring)
- Ensure that existing systems/networks are operating optimally; responding to critical incidences
- Provide disaster recovery/BCM support
- Improve on existing solution offerings
- Ensure that documentation/policies are adhered to
The client is a market leader in the cyber security solutions space. With over a decade of market presence, the client has grown tremendously and currently has a respectable portfolio of Fortune 500 clients whom they are working with. Aligning with their success, the client is now hiring for a DevOps Systems Engineers to join their established technical solutions team.
- Provide DevOps support and maintenance for existing server infrastructure (including Linux/Unix/FreeBSD hosts, backup/storage systems) and network infrastructure (including network devices and security monitoring).
- Ensure that existing systems/networks are operating optimally; responding to critical incidences.
- Provide disaster recovery/BCM support.
- Recommend and improve on existing security solution offerings.
- Ensure that documentation and compliance policies are adhered to.
- Degree & above qualification in computer science or an engineering related field of study.
- Minimum 4 years supporting a large-scale IT infrastructure environment.
- Strong experience in system administration for Linux/Unix/FreeBSD.
- Strong coding/scripting experience in C/C++, Java, Bash, Ruby Python, Perl etc.
- Familiar with server automation programs like Chef/Cobbler, Ansible or Puppet.
- Japanese language skills would be highly advantageous.
- Prior knowledge in PKI or cryptographic development would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent English communications skills to liaise with clients.
The client offers you the opportunity to join the booming cyber security space with an MNC brand like themselves. Expect to be exposed to a proactive learning environment that challenges your skill sets while catering solutions to the various infrastructures of your clients. DevOps engineers seeking to grow their career portfolio and expertise working with Fortune-500 clients should apply.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Colin Lee (Lic No: R1548999) on +65 6416 9943
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg