jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958230
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3662850/001
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational financial services firm.
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Singapore. With their regional IT function being headquartered in Singapore, all key decision making roles are based here as a part of their management team. They are currently looking for an experienced DevOps Lead for this new team. This role will have the opportunity to impact the architecture and development practices of the entire organisation.
As a DevOps Lead, you will be responsible for :
- Driving an organizational change program to renovate existing & rollout new DevOps tooling applications within the firm in addition to driving the adoption of standard DevOps tooling/procedures within the development teams.
- Engaging with senior technology stakeholders and development teams, working to introduce best of breed DevOps practices.
- Designing and creating Scripts for tools automation while conducting Jenkins and Nexus installation, configuration and integration to LDAP and Security management.
- Conducting Continuous Integration (CI) stacks administration, upgrade and Security Management.
- Partnering Solutions Lead, Product Engineering and Technical Services in evaluating new products and solutions to streamline operations, improve productivity and perform administrator functions when required.
- Establishing and executing plans for the conversion of applications from legacy to target DevOps pipeline
As a successful applicant, you will have 5 - 10 years experience in the IT Industry. You will have experience in continuous delivery, continuous integration's and cloud components, as well as expertise in Wintel and Linux systems administration and programming.
You will have at least 5-years of experience in Windows/Linux Administration and at least 3-years of virtualization experience with VMware
You will have strong hands on experience and ability to script in Powershell, Bash or any scripting languages backed by experience in automation tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet. You will have experience in deploying applications in cloud
- Attractive salary package
- Regional role
- Rapid career growth
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg