CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153001
EA License No 08C2893
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of developers
• Required to be hands on with development and should be able to review code
• Perform unit and integration testing
• Prepare software release documents and perform software release and version control
• Perform overall quality control
• Provide training and guidance to team members
• Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
• Database creation, performance tuning, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Backup and recovery of systems and database, maintain adequate validation documentation.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in software design and web development on Microsoft .Net platform
• Preferably to have an accounting background and familiar with financial systems
• In‐depth knowledge of MS SQL Server, including database design, triggers stored procedures, SSRS, etc.
• Experience in multithreading, network programming such as sockets TCP/IP, UDP/IP, multicast, messaging will be an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills