Developer, J2EE (Large Scale Government Projects)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031526
EA License No. 05C3451
- Global ICT MNC
- J2EE Software Development Lifecycle
- Central / 1-Year Contract Renewable
Our client is a MNC in Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Solutions and Services provider, committed to serving and partnering with industry leading corporations and government sectors.
Due to a key large-scale government project, they have embarked on human capital growth and inviting suitably qualified specialists in J2EE to join their team! Develop your career portfolio in J2EE Application Development in large-scale government projects.
- Function as a developer in a J2EE Development team through software development lifecycles
- Participate in cutting edge J2EE application software and development tools, deployed in large-scale projects
- Function as technical resource in cross-functional collaboration covering applications, infrastructure and security technologies
- Design, test, release and maintain software codes and components
- Min Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Min 2-3 years in Java/J2EE application solution development
- Possess broad technical knowledge in software development lifecycle (SDLC), systems integration, J2EE, Websphere, etc
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Candidates with experience working in Government Projects are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, SQL, etc. are essential
- Experience in development of medium or large scale J2EE projects using Websphere, JBoss, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Maven, Eclipse, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, etc. will be advantageous.
- Location : Central
- Working days : Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
- Salary : (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713)
Or click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
Or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !