Desktop Support Engineer/ IS&T (Life Science/ ITIL Cert) - (US Medical MNC/ East/ S$3.5K)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033117
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP/ 02102014/ 16
- S$3,300 - S$3,500
- 6 Months Contract (May be Renewable/ Convertible to Permanent)
- US Medical MNC/ East/ 5 Days
- Good Company + Good Prospects!
- Infrastructure/ Desktop Support/ IT/ Network
Our client, a well-known and established company in the Manufacturing Industry specialising in Medical Device/ Life Sciences Industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Desktop Support Engineer.
- Provide Level 1 to Level 4 support to IT Users with Ticket Management Tool (ServiceNow)
- Manage ITIL processes for Singapore plant (Supply Chain, Sales & Service, Finance Team functions).
- Ordering new hardware, replacing/repairing laptops, desktops, printers, iphone and other accessories.
- Preparing hardware for new hires, contractors as per the global standards
- Support in maintaining Active Directory, MobileIron, SCCM, Windows OS at client and server level, Google apps (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Hangouts and Google Calendar)
- Maintaining and supporting file, print and VOIP servers
- Maintaining Networks Circuits, Routers, Switches, UPS systems and managing related vendors along with the infrastructure COE.
- Maintain WAN and LAN infrastructure and services
- Good knowledge of data center operations.
- Manage end-user expectations by providing appropriate end user computing tools and processes
- Prepare and update SOP and guidelines in an ITIL compliant manner
- Participated in projects related to IT infrastructure with specific deliverables, due dates and accountability
- 3-4 Years of relevant experience in Desktop Support in Manufacturing/ Medical/ Life Science environment.
- Has ITIL certification.
- Location: East
- Working days: Monday - Friday (8am - 5.30pm)
- Salary: S$3,300 - S$3,500 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY TODAY:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !