Genesis Networks Pte Ltd
Founded in the year 2001 and staff strength of 60 people, is a leading IT Service Provider in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector. We are dedicated to building and managing infocomm network infrastructure, implementing business solutions and delivering high value professional services for corporate organizations. This is done so that our customers have an integrated and trusted platform to conduct their businesses.
Key Competencies and Business Focus
Genesis is a unique breed of the fast emerging ICT player to provide end-to-end consulting and implementation services to corporate customers. The 5 main areas of focus and specialization are:
- IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Managed Services (End-to-end solutions focusing on Enterprise Storage, Security and Infrastructure)
- IT Manpower Outsourcing
- Web Applications (Focusing on Fast Enterprise Search)
- Security Audit and Consulting
We provide coverage in Asia Pacific. Our key market segments are enterprise corporations and MNCs in this region. We also facilitate companies who wish to set up branch offices overseas, in their IT infrastructure needs and requirements.
We are looking for dedicated personnels to join our Team.
Think Big and consider the opportunity !
Desktop Support Engineer (Outsource)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187388
- Various reporting locations such as Chai Chee and Shenton Way.
- 5.5 day work week
- Provide Helpdesk support and calls login
- Provide remote support
- Provide 1st level troubleshooting via phone or email to End users
- Provide 2nd level onsite to resolve any calls beyond level 1
- Provide co-ordination with various maintenance PC vendors for support, troubleshooting or warranty claim
- Perform hardware troubleshooting for Desktops, Notebooks, Peripherals and Printer
- Perform software troubleshooting of standard desktop software and Office applications
- Handle Email client Support for Desktops
- Maintain Desktop hardware configuration & operating systems (Windows 7, Vista, etc)
- Troubleshoot remote users dial-in problems if any
- Troubleshooting any IT problems encountered by users
- Provide Mobile Phone devices (Blackberry, iPhone etc) troubleshooting and support
- Network printers/copier troubleshooting and support
- Provide technical assistance such as deploying and setting up of new/old Printers, Notebooks and PCs, software installation and data migration
Qualifying Experience & Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Min 1 year experience in supporting Windows 2000, XP and 7 desktop/laptop PCs
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops and Laptops
- Customer Service Experience a must
- At least a Diploma in Computer Studies/Information System/Information Technologies or its equivalent.