Desktop Support Engineer (MNC)
Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982729
EA License No. 02C2819
- Conduct installations in accordance with customer requirements & company specifications, from site inspections through to final sign-off and acceptance.
- Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions physically or remotely and ensure that relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly on-site or remote diagnostic procedures at customer sites.
- Capacity to take control of Service situations, include initiating escalation procedures and following through on all open calls to customer satisfaction on allocated sites (as either primary or secondary engineer) and ensure customer is well informed as to the status of the escalation or resolution.
- Manage & maintain daily operation of IT services including installation and configuration and set up of all new computer equipment.
- Establish & maintain office network accessibility and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot & resolves IT services issues physically or remotely (computer installation / reinstallation and configuration of common office software)
- Capable to communicate and guide users in problem solving.
- Min ITE or Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science / IT
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume in MS word format, attached with your recent photograph, stating your current/last drawn & expected salary to nicole @acetech.net (EA Lic. 02C2819 / Reg No. R1333274)
We would like to thank all candidates in advance on their interest for this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
About Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
Acetech Manpower was established in 1997 by staffing professionals with vast knowledge and experiences in IT & General executive search & recruitment services, set up with the objective to serve you better.
We aim to be the premier IT & General manpower service provider in this growing and dynamic economy. Acetech strives to provide fast efficient and responsive services to our Clients, Candidates and Staff, while simultaneously offering our services at very competitive rates. In ACETECH, we believe that Clients are our partners in Business and our Staffs are our family. We will therefore offer the most cost effective & best staffing solutions to our Cli9ents while providing an optimum welfare and career development opportunities to our Staff. We based our core values on Professionalism, Integrity, People Wellness, Service-Oriented and Fairness.