- Provide support requirements at customer’s site. This includes installation, repair, servicing, liaising and maintenance of solutions in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure customer satisfaction and service operation are achieved.
- Conduct installations based on customer’s requirements and company specifications, from site inspections through to final sign-off and acceptance.
- Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions and ensure that relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly on-site or remote diagnostic procedures at customer’s sites.
- Initiate escalation procedures and follow up on all open requests of allocated sites to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain daily operations of IT services on the installation, configuration and set-up of all new computer equipment
- Establish and maintain office network accessibility and troubleshooting
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Computer Science/IT
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical service role
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve account service issues
- Possess IT skills in MS Windows, desktop hardware and network environments
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and customer oriented
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Independent and results oriented
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to "KAS" or click the "Apply Now" below.
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No : 08C2893 | REG No :R1654858