EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (EPS) is your trusted HR partner and a leading recruitment and search firm based in Singapore.
We specialize in providing the following services:-
1. Recruitment and staff placement
2. Executive Search and Headhunting
3. Contract Staffing and temping Services
4. Foreign Staff Recruitment
5. HR Consulting and advisory services
Our range of services include full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. We have successfully placed candidates for all job levels for industries ranging from information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to sales and marketing etc.
Desktop Engineer /Help Desk - Juinor | Senior | Teamlead
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984173
- Responsible for the installation and daily operations support for facility management of client platforms
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties
- Perform service request related to client platforms
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties
- Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project
- Minimum NITEC or Diploma
- Prior IT technical /end user support experience would be an advantage
- Possess excellent knowledge and skills on Windows 7 & endpoint operating systems
Help Desk Support
- Provide basic technical support over phone
- To administer the Service Request Service Portal
- To manage daily service request operations
- To perform all standard service request creation/tracking/troubleshooting related and manage queries
- To fulfill the service requests within the SLA
- o verify that the service request complies with the company naming standards.
- Follow up the service requests within the internal team
- Escalate to the Level 1 & Level 2 Support if there is any service request that needs attention
Minimum NITEC or Diploma
Skilled in Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint
Knowledge of using Microsoft outlook and active directory is and advantage
Interested candidates may send in your updated resume in MS word format to Yizhen at eps.com.sg.
Please include the following details:
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Last Drawn Salary/ Expected Salary
- Notice/ Availability period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Wang Yizhen ( Registration No: R1654603| EA License: 95C5630 )