Desktop Engineer @ Biopolis
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035043
EA License No 08C2893
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Win 7 & 10.
- Able to support Desktop and Portable Computers such as notebook computers, laptops and Windows Phone, RIM BlackBerry, Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices etc.
- Able to support Peripherals such as laser printers, dot-matrix printers, colour printers, integrated printers, digital copiers, scanners, Wireless LAN equipment, IP phones etc.
- Able to support the following software:-
- Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Antivirus, Anti-Spyware and Desktop Firewall.
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop.
- Remote Access software such as Virtual Private Network (VPN) and broadband dialer.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to CTK
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.