Desktop Engineer @ Alexander
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035047
EA License No 08C2893
• Provide support requirements at customer’s site. This includes installation, repair, servicing, liaising and maintenance of solutions in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure customer satisfaction and service operation are achieved.
• Conduct installations based on customer’s requirements and company specifications, from site inspections through to final sign-off and acceptance.
• Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions and ensure that relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly on-site or remote diagnostic procedures at customer’s sites.
• Initiate escalation procedures and follow up on all open requests of allocated sites to ensure customer satisfaction
• Manage and maintain daily operations of IT services on the installation, configuration and set-up of all new computer equipment
• Establish and maintain office network accessibility and troubleshooting
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to CTK
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.