ATOS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual 2011 pro forma revenue of EUR 8.5 billion and 74,000 employees in 48 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting and technology services, systems integration and managed services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail, Public, Health & Transport, Financial Services, Telecoms, Media & Technology, Energy & Utilities.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid. For more information, visit: atos.net
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034561
- To provide 1st level / 2nd level support to end-users in troubleshooting and resolving of desktop PC/Server problems (Hardware, software and application) and related peripherals (Printer, scanner, PDA etc).
- To perform installation, setup, configuration, migration, upgrading and maintenance of desktop PC/Server, OS, software and related peripherals.
- To be prompted and meticulous in updating of daily incident handled in to the incident management tool.
- To be responsive and pro-active when handling of end-users' PC /Notebook problem and request.
- To be highly customer focused and diligent towards providing good customer service.
- Ensure desktop/notebook interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, files servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Liaise with third party vendors for replacement parts/components and rectification of faults if the equipment is under warranty or under some form of maintenance contract between the customer and third party vendor.
- Conduct and document changes based on quality processes.
- Support VIPs
- Perform standby duties
- Degree or Diploma in IT with either MCSA and or MCSE.
- Min 1 year of solid Desktop support experience and in Active Directory domain support
- Possess relevant IT skill set in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops or Servers
- Experience in supporting Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Anti-virus software etc.
- Must be customer service oriented with good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good attitude with positive mindset in learning and ready to excel.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Applicants should be Singaporean only.