Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Desktop engineer, up to 3.7k – (island wide) – 2 years. (Shift)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031893
EA License No 08C2893
- Lead and manage the daily operational Service Support and assist the respective Service Towers on the company Managed Services outsourcing client and customers’ businesses
- Responsible for account services and prioritization of work requests for customers, as well as to integrate new, enhanced and existing service offerings for the account
- Ensure effective implementation and follow-up of Incident Management processes of customers
- Monitor and ensure the service delivery and Service Level Agreements meet the Company obligations
- Identify, implement and drive service improvements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Involve in Change Management and resource forecasts to ensure effective delivery of end-to-end services; interpret and plan on-going projects and workload forecasts
- Provide relevant reporting and trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve the customers’ businesses
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Computer Science/ IT
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical service role
- Possess IT skills in MS Windows, desktop hardware and network environments
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 6709 3480 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: JHS
EA License No.: 08C2893
Registration No : R1549866 (Francis Seow Ying Kiat)