jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987026
EA License No 08C2893
- Trouble-shoot various technical issues, providing first and second-level support for desktop and enterprise applications, local/ networking printing, email, connectivity, remote access, and hardware issues
- Log, handle IT desktop queue and assign and prioritize open issues
- Provide callbacks to users when issues are resolved
- Research, isolate, resolve and follow-up on difficult user problems, and escalating more complex problems to the next level of technical staff.
- Provide technical planning, administration and maintenance duties such as hardware disposal, new hire setup, termination, relocation, telecom and remote support
- Support multiple office locations.
- Provide support to Senior IT Manager for internal IT hardware, software issues and assigned tasks.
- Provide facilities support to users
- Previous Desktop support experience preferred (Minimum 1 year experience)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including but not subjected to Microsoft Office applications; Windows XP experience desired
- Min Diploma in Computer Science or IT-related discipline
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to RNS
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Sia Shin Yong Reina | REG No : R1547214